Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My Vampire Story
"The Birth of a Vampire"

I have written a story about the Birth of a Vampire.
It is my version of how a real Vampire could come to be in our world today.

Please click on the link below to read the story. There is also a link to a printable version of the story, so you can print it out and read it off-line. Please respect that this is my work, and do not try to steal my story and publish it in any way!

There are many people who saw what I was writing as I wrote it. I can have them testify in court if someone tries to steal my story. That said please enjoy the story.

http://gothicatheart.ethh.net/TheBirthofaVampire.html

Thank You for your interest in my story! Please leave me a message in my
Deadbook=(guestbook) that is on that page, to let me know what you thought of the story. Also take a look at the rest of the site by clicking on the back button at the bottom of the page.


Copyright ©2004-2005 Countess Demetria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home