Monday, July 30, 2012

The Magic Portal






Come to me my dear wizard,
through the magic portal of space and time

Take me on a magical adventure,
exploring new places we long to find

Seeking the treasures there,
that are waiting to be discovered

Going forward slowly at first,
as we seek the depths of this new place

Make your mark with your magical staff,
of the places we explore

As we race towards the last treasure,
our hearts are beating very fast as we gather speed

Finally together as one we claim the prize we were after,
as we scream joyfully with elation at what we found

Smiling at each other we slowly exit the magic portal together,
as we come back into the real world again.

Copyright ©2012 Countess Demetria

Dedicated to Homer Courtois

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Countess, what can I say? I'd better not say anything too rude :P

Nice work, I'm surprised you actually wanted to wake from THAT dream ;)

Righto, I'll see you at the Castle!

~x Ben x~

8:07 PM  
Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...

A beautiful dream for a beautiful dreamer - an elated state of consciousness well-deserved! :)

Be Blessed my dear!
And - thanks!

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. you nicked the pic of my home nebula!
Lovely poem, Countess.
I have dreamt storylines for novels before, but I can't remember whether any of my published stuff was ever inspired by dreams (brain like a sieve.. lol)

Keep it up!
I wish you all the happiness in the world *hugs*

8:11 AM  
Blogger Countess Demetria said...

Thank you all very much. Hugs

12:09 PM  
Blogger Countess Demetria said...

Thanks Ben, Luciano, and Anjana. I'm so glad you all liked it.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home