Monday, November 07, 2005

My Heart Sings















My Heart sings your name Oh Lord,
God Almighty, The Most High, Sovereign Lord,
God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,
The Mighty One of Israel,
Holy Father, Lord Above All,
The Eternal God, God the King,
I Am Who I Am,
The Rock, The Holy one of Israel,
You who breathed life into the Heavens and Earth,
Your name is above All Names,
My Love for You grows with each passing day,
I praise your Name, and give you the Glory,
I await the day when I go home to be with you.
To God be the Glory forever and ever,
In Jesus Holy Name I pray, Amen

Copyright ©2005 Countess Demetria

This is a Poem Prayer for God.

God Bless You, and Yours-
Countess Demetria

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thay was a lovely (prayer/poim). You realy should publish them in a book of poetry.
Thomas<><

10:45 AM  
Blogger Countess Demetria said...

Thank You so much Thomas!
I am so glad you like it.

It just came to me out of the blue. I was writing a message to a friend, and I said "I feel a poem or prayer to God coming on, I gotta go write it down." :)

I don't think I have enough poetry yet written to be able to make a book out of it.

I would like to have my poetry published someday.

Actually being on a website or blog is one way of publishing also.
At least publishers think so.

((HUGS))
Countess

1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes Countess, it's one way of publishing (puting itt in your blog) but I think that they have some commercial value, The bppk doesn't have to be large, perhaps 40 to 50 poems to start, then publish more later!
Thomas<><

11:20 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

I came across your blog in search of some inspiration after stumbling across one of the worst blogs I have ever read…I clinked on the link because I saw something about God…it was the opposite of what I thought it would be…anyway…your poems are beautiful and I pray for your heart..for it to be encouraged every morning. God Bless you.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Madame: I liked this one, too. Peace. Milton

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home