Friday, July 15, 2005

Gone On




Gone on from this world to a new place,
It isn't an end, but a new beginning.

Gone on to forever be surrounded by beauty,
constantly showered with Gods love.

Gone on to talk and walk with the Angels,
never fearing anything ever again.

Gone on to sing praises to God,
in Heaven's glorious choir.

Gone on yet not forgotten,
forever in the hearts of loved ones.

Copyright © 2005 Countess Demetria

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote this poem for a good friend of mine.
One of his good friends just recently passed away.
I also delicate this poem to his dear Father whom he was
very close to.

I dedicate this poem to all who have "Gone On" in the past,
present, and future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...

Thank You, Countess, for dedicating that poem to my recently departed cousin...

Bless You
Luce

2:00 PM  
Blogger Countess Demetria said...

You are so welcome Luce!!
I was happy to dedicate that poem to your cousin.

I hope it helped to give you some peace in your heart about her Going On to be with the Lord.

God Bless You Luce!
((HUGE HUGS))
Countess

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home