Friday, April 08, 2005

Earth Day Virtual March

Please join me and the Defenders of Wildlife to help the Arctic National Refuge!

Click on the title of this post to Join the march to send a free message urging your senators to protect the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge forever.

They are wanting to drill for oil in our Arctic National Wildife Refuge!

Please do not let this happen! Let your voice be heard!

Join for free and be part of the Earth Day Virtual March on April 22!

Thank you so much!

Countess

2 Comments:

Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...

March on, environmental soldiers - as I always say! lol

Oh - thanks for the brilliant and... illuminating commentary on MY blog, btw - I kept it - two copies!!! ;)

Come back sometime - soon!
Do NOT be a stranger my dear!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Countess Demetria said...

Hmmmm I am doing these as just tests! So ignore this! Use the link on the origianl post!

Earth Day Virtual March

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home